Saturday 17 December 2016

How convenient my Stay was at a Delhi Airport Accommodation



Delhi Airport Accommodation
Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport

I travel to Delhi quite frequently because of work, and each time I think to myself I will try to stay at a hotel that is closer to the airport, and each time I end up getting booked into a larger five star hotel by my secretary. Now, the services and the brand names are all fine and dandy, but the travel time it takes to get from the airport to the city center is just not worth it. This time, I was going for just one night, and thus decided to book the hotel on my own. I was hell bent on staying at a Delhi Airport Accommodation, and I managed to book a room at a hotel that had really great reviews online, Lemon Tree. Said to be, on their world class website, one of the best Hotels in New Delhi near Airport, I realized the convenience of staying near the airport when I barely had to go no more than a few furlongs to get to the hotel. I had earlier managed to move my meeting to a restaurant near the airport, so I knew I had minimal travelling to do. The hotel was a great one, with comfortable rooms and really classy furnishings. There was the distinctive fragrance of lemons all around, and I must say, it made me feel a whole lot refreshed.  From now onwards, I have decided to stay at this hotel itself, whenever I come to Delhi. One word of advice, make sure you book in advance coz these guys are almost always fully booked.

1 comment:

  1. Its stunning .. astounding and amazing too. I 'm going to impart this post to my companions. Much obliged to you to such an extent. Keep it up !! budget hotels in east delhi

    ReplyDelete