Monday 28 December 2015

The Best Stay That I Ever Had Outside My Home was At Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport

All my life I have wasted my money on travel without bothering about it. But a tragedy occurred to our family business and all of our family members had to cut down on their expenses after that incident. Anyways, most of the frequent travellers never think much about saving on their travel budget. The indifferent approach is mainly due to the fact that there are not many offers or packages being offered to a traveller while checking into a hotel.  A large amount of hotel owners bank on the helpless situation of travellers and charge what they think is right. But Red Fox Hotel Delhi Airport managed to stick to their reputation of ‘people first’ approach.

Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport
While travelling via Delhi, I flight was delayed due to some technical snag and I checked in to their hotel. I was offered pay for room only–free Wi-Fi and breakfast package. It worked fine for me as I got additional 10% off on the not so high rate. They also provided complimentary internet connectivity and amazing buffet breakfast during morning.

My stint with Delhi domestic airport hotel deals went very smoothly. I slept peacefully in their warm and cosy beds. The 500 bonus points that they offered with the package were like icing on the cake as I can use it during my next visit to the hotel. I would definitely recommend others to go with this trustworthy name.

1 comment:


  1. We read each and everything as per written in your post. Thank you for this article because it’s really informative, I love reading your blog. we are working as tour operator in India. our Tour Packages.
    budget hotels in east delhi

    ReplyDelete